Regional Head (LCL) – Ahmedabad
Experience8 - 12 Years
SalaryUp to 15 LPA
• Deft at handling a wide range of assignments ranging from Business Development, Supply Chain Management, Relationship Management, Strategic Planning and Market Research.
• Perform as independent profit center, promot company products, sales co-ordination, handling customs, shipping, import & export documentation of branch.
• In-depth knowledge of shipping & logistics trade.
• Have to maintain close relations with Exporters, Importers, Freight Forwarders and Custom Brokers.
• Actively expanded clientele and business opportunities
• .Competency in marketing plan execution, product promotion and implementation of business strategies to accomplish the decided targets.
• Expertise at partnering Vendors, Carriers in working out competitive services in cost-effective manner to offer
• customized logistics solutions to complex customer needs ,Strong team builder and facilitator.
• fosters an atmosphere that encourages highly talented professionals to balance high-level skills and maximum production.
• Maintains a high level of personal drive, confident nature and an aggressive attitude in achieving results.
• Extensive Industry experience with carrier.
• Leading the team of peoples for developing & managing customers at Gujarat Region.
• Selling and monitoring the complete sales, marketing & business development in Gujarat Region ((will handle Ahmedabad, Kandla, Mundra, Baroda and Surat)).
• Increasing sales by Assigning job to sales executive and collecting feedback from them.
• Identifying prospect clients in your region, generating business from new accounts & developing them to achieve consistent business targets.
• Motivating & encouraging business associates for new acquisition and incremental business from existing customers.
• Managing team & branches.
• Tracking branch level performance, achieve and exceed profitability targets for all branches.
• To ensure strong sales pipeline and generate revenue from new business.
• Monitor monthly & quarterly reviews with existing clients to ensure services as per the defined .
• Achieves accountability and consistency of individual/team performance by providing them direction and performance goals.
• Monitoring the sales team by motivating them for achieving their targets.
• Reporting to General Manager .
Candidates must have Experience in Liner Shipping, Freight Forwarding, Business Development, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Marketing & Sales and Team Management.