Techno Commercial Manager-Ahmedabad
Experience10 - 15 Years
SalaryUp to 8 LPA
1. New vendor development.
2. Manage the timing of deliveries.
3. Improve credit terms with vendors.
4. Quality check of the Material received
5. Cost bifurcation and cost reduction with quality enhancement.
6. Coordinate work execution including resources & time schedule with team.
7. Manage inventory levels of materials or products.
8. Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
9. Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, project team and site engineers.
10. Inviting offers from various suppliers
11. Techno commercial evaluation of the offers
12. Price negotiation with the suppliers
13. Preparation and monitoring of purchase requisitions
14. Preparation and issue of PO/SO from ERP system
15. Co-ordination with account department for preparation and submission of ABG/PBG etc.
16. Co-ordination of factory inspection/ NABL laboratory inspection
17. Co-ordination of material delivery/equipment delivery with logistics executive and processing of relevant documents
18. Review of tender documents and preparation/submission of queries to issuing authorities.
19. Preparation of tender documents for submission to various utilities, organizations and companies and monitoring the same.